Đorđe balašević - dal je sve bilo samo fol?
The word klapa translates as “a group of people” and klapa music is a form of traditional Croatian “a cappella” singing coming from Dalmatia. The motifs and text of this type of song in general celebrate love, wine (grapes), olive, country (homeland), sea and in this case the home tavern. Main elements of the music are harmony and melody.
Smrikve Tennis Club is one of Pula’s finest private tennis facilities featuring three courts, top quality clay surfaces, a parking area… … and a beautiful ...
- Strippoker - Reign Supreme / QB To CO / The Black James Bond
- Samuel L Session - The Man With The Case
- Million Dollar Orchestra - It Takes Heart
- Various - Teknoville
- Hank Williams - The Best Of Hank Williams
- Mike Skanner - Hot Dog
- Camp Freddy - Electro Jack
- Kool & The Gang - Funk Collection